[Nfbk] newsline

Pamela Roark Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Aug 2 18:47:41 UTC 2013

Hello Cindy,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding Newsline.  However, NEWSLINE
is just fine.  Apparently, you visited a different page or site and NEWSLINE
doesn't have a blog, facebook or twitter.  The national office works on
developments.  I would be interested to know where you were in looking at
Newsline.  New content continues to be added to the NEWSLINE service.

Best Regards, Pamela