[Nfbk] newsline

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 18:47:50 UTC 2013

Hi Pam,

I did have correspondence from John regarding this, but wanted to know if
nfbnewslineonline.org is no longer their official website? If they have
something else, one it needs to be taken down so it is not confused with the
real site, and two, please send me the real site they are using.

Thanks.

Cindy

ndependencepla
ceky.org