[Nfbk] question on braille bingo game

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Aug 16 12:05:02 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy!
    Yes there is a braille/print bingo game. Our Greater Louisville chapter actually has one, but I am not sure where we got it. You may want to call the American Printing House for the Blind & see if they sell them.
Here are someother places you may want to check as well. Independent Living Aids (ILA), See the World,.

Hope this helps!
Nickie