[Nfbk] question on braille bingo game

Kathy Pingstock kpingstock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:21:38 UTC 2013

Nickie

Thank you.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbk [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Nickie Pearl
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 5:05 AM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbk] question on braille bingo game

Hi Kathy!
    Yes there is a braille/print bingo game. Our Greater Louisville chapter
actually has one, but I am not sure where we got it. You may want to call
the American Printing House for the Blind & see if they sell them.
Here are someother places you may want to check as well. Independent Living
Aids (ILA), See the World,.

Hope this helps!
Nickie