[Nfbk] s s d i question

Todd E. testephens at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Aug 16 15:43:38 UTC 2013

What county do you reside in, Kathy? If you are in Jefferson, you should
contact Center for Accessible Living(CAL)

305 W Broadway #200  Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 589-6620

This is really not a matter for a forum. You'll need professional advice
from someone who is a Certified Work Incentive Coordinator(CWIC). If you are
not in Jefferson County, please contact me off list
attestephens at independenceplaceky.org and I'll get you to the right Center
for Independent Living.

Best,

Todd