[Nfbk] s s d i question

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:04:01 UTC 2013

Kathy,
Let me forward your email to an attorney who deals with ssdi earnings limits for NFB for an answer. If I had to guess, I would say you can work. But, what the earnings might be I would hesitate to guess. I do know you do have earnings limits for survivors benefits as well.
Cathy
,

Sent from my iPhone