[Nfbk] Joining a Google Group

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 00:48:22 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I hope this is an appropriate posting as it is not NFB business, but I can't
think of where else I would find a group of bright folks who might be able
to help.

I am hoping that one of you can shed some light on the following for me! I
am trying to join the Viphone Google Group. I want the posts to come to my
email address. I have found the group on Googlegroups, but have been all
over the site and can't find a way to join! If anybody can tell me what I am
supposed to do, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks for any thoughts!

Sincerely,

Terrie Terlau

terrieter at gmail.com