[Nfbk] Joining a Google Group

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Sun Aug 25 14:16:02 UTC 2013

Hi Terrie,
The info on this page may help:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!search/Viphone/macvisionaries/ctkhJWAKnwA

On Aug 24, 2013, at 8:48 PM, "Terrie Terlau" <terrieter at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all!
I hope this is an appropriate posting as it is not NFB business, but I can't think of where else I would find a group of bright folks who might be able to help.
I am hoping that one of you can shed some light on the following for me! I am trying to join the Viphone Google Group. I want the posts to come to my email address. I have found the group on Googlegroups, but have been all over the site and can't find a way to join! If anybody can tell me what I am supposed to do, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks for any thoughts!
Sincerely,
Terrie Terlau
terrieter at gmail.com