[Nfbk] NFBK Legislative Update

Pamela pam.glisson at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 20 01:34:17 UTC 2013

Good Evening Everyone,

    I am pleased to inform you about this great news!  Senator Tester of Montana introduced the Senate version of our Space Available bil Friday afternoon, February 15.  The bill number is S. 346.  Senator Tester was joined by his colleague from Montana, Senator Baucus, and by Senator Heller of Nevada, who is the lead Republican cosponsor.  Please contact KY Senators Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell.  If our Senators want to cosponsor this bill, they should contact Kellin Clark in Senator Tester's office.

Fellow Federationists, your voice counts!

Advocately Yours, Pamela

Pamela Roark-Glisson,

Legislative Coordinator, NFBK

"Changing What it Means to Be Blind"