[Nfbk] nfbgl chili cook-off

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 23:58:07 UTC 2013

I hope everyone is planning to attend the NFBGL Chili Supper and Auction at the Kentucky School for the Blind on Saturday, March 9, beginning at 4 PM. It is shaping up to be quite an event with auction items such as a snow blower, an accessable chess set, a musical snowman clock and several gift certificates. This is merely a sampling of items you can bid on. We are all looking forward to that delicious chili. There will also be a split-pot so you could go home with some extra greenery.
Attached to this message you will find the official entry form for the 2013 chili cook-off. This form must be completed and received, along with your entry fee,  by Katie Adkins no later than Saturday, March 2. Her contact information is on the form.
So, don't be left out in the cold, when you can be inside with the chili. Join us for a fun-filled evening.

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.