[Nfbk] Fwd: Local Transportation Questions

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Jul 10 13:21:23 UTC 2013

Hi April!  .
    My name is Nickie & I was the one yesterday talking to you on Twitter.
Wheels does operate in Bullitt County. For information call, 502-543-1197.
If this option does not pan out, I can put you in contact with a cab driver
who may bridge the gap between your home & TARC's service area.
Thanks!
Nickie