[Nfbk] Android phone

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 04:49:48 UTC 2013

Thanks, Tonia. I did find a podcast and it was one that Kevin referenced.
There are some things I have opened in tabs but have not had a chance to
thoroughly read them yet and that is why I was looking for an email list
where I can post a particular question to get up and running until I can
figure out more things. My mother has the same phone I have and I have to
teach her also. While I have explored some settings and various things, we
are both still trying to master the fine art of making and receiving calls
(just got the phone on Tuesday).

Cindy S.

40insightbb.co