[Nfbk] Android phone

Larry Skutchan lskutchan at aph.org
Mon Jun 17 13:23:25 UTC 2013

I'm a big Android fan and use a Samsung Galaxy Nexus all the time.
The more up-to-date you can keep the software, the better the accessibility. I believe 4.2.2 is the latest version, and there is a beta of TalkBack going on now with some nice new features. You can read about it on the Eyes-free list that Kevin mentioned.