[Nfbk] Insight Transition

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:21:40 UTC 2013

Who knows, we were told to register on that site, but because we get a paper
bill we have to wait for the new TW bill. In May they said it would be our
last Insight bill. In June, the bill again said that it was the last one we
would receive from Insight. But we still haven't received a TW bill yet.
Also, they list that the channels will not be changing at this time.
However, when I pull up their channel list, it is not the save channels I am
currently using.

Cindy