[Nfbk] PBS "Sound of Vision"

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 17 13:55:25 UTC 2013

This is a link to a short, 7 minute PBS film about blindness from the perspective of a man who has been blind from birth. I wonder what some of you think of it? Are his experiences similar to yours? I really appreciate the way he approaches seeing the world one letter at a time. I also like that he describes the smell of poverty. There were some things i cannot relate to but overall i liked it. Do you think this video helps to change some misconceptions about blindness? Here's the link. http://ow.ly/j5ldf

Regards,
Melanie