[Nfbk] Cindy Sheets

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat May 18 07:29:30 UTC 2013

Melanie,

I forgot to schedule a ride (my father is out of rehab but we had a busy
week now that he is home) but I am going to see if I can still get there.

Good news, I know am 99% sure that I know what you are doing <smile>. If I
don't make it, when is a good time to call you?

Cindy Sheets
PS I'm a little slow with email at the moment for a couple of computer
reasons that may or may not be on my end since I couldn't get my gmail
account to work on the web either.