[Nfbk] Cindy Sheets

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Sat May 18 11:50:06 UTC 2013

Hi Cindy,
I hope you make it to the meeting today. If not though, you can call my cell
(262-1403) whenever is convenient for you. I now have a new problem though.
As I get further along in my project I am noticing some holes. They look
like button holes, but I have no idea how I've made them. I would appreciate
any help you can give me.
Thanks & hope to see you today!
Melanie