[Nfbk] NFBGL Christmas Party!

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 17:57:26 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I'd like to cordially invite you all to the National Federation of the Blind
of Greater Louisville annual Christmas party. This invitation is extended
also to any of our federation family throughout the state - we would be
thrilled if you could join us! Also please feel free to invite your friends
and family - the more the merrier! Here are the details.