[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Chapter Meeting

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:03:00 UTC 2013

Greetings all,

The Greater Louisville chapter will have a meeting next Saturday, October 19
from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the Kentucky School for the Blind (1867 Frankfort
Ave) in the food service building. At this meeting we will discuss plans for
our Meet the Blind Month activities, brainstorm ideas for future events and
activities, and begin planning. We will also listen to and discuss the
speech from Dr. Jernigan referenced by Patti Chang at our NFK State
Convention, title The Nature of Independence. You can listen to it at the
following link if you'd like to do so before the meeting, but we will listen
to it then as well.
https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Audio/BanqSpeech/The_Nature_of_Independence.mp3
We will have a few snacks, but please feel free to bring a small something
to share if you'd like. I look forward to seeing you all there. As always if
you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Melanie

Melanie Peskoe, President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

For more information:

Phone 502-495-7130

Facebook www.facebook.com/nfbgl

Technology Assistance Division www.nfbkentuckytad.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to benefit the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: http://
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314