[Nfbk] The Open House Yesterday

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 11:26:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

     The Open House event yesterday was wonderful.  It was a success for me
anyway.  I enjoyed meeting people, and talking to a few of the vendors.  I
do wish the other two had been able to make it to have more variety.
Jennifer mentioned that one of them had a great brand new product she
thought would be perfect for me.  I was able to answer some important
questions, and signed up for Newsline.  I am thankful to all those who took
the time to talk, chat, and explain how everything works.  I hope to go to
some of the monthly meetings.

Thanks so much for this event!

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

---