[Nfbk] A new one to me

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sat Oct 26 11:38:13 UTC 2013

Eye Transplant List????
Whaaaat?

Ian

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: April Brown
  To: nfbk at nfbnet.org
  Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 7:26 AM
  Subject: [Nfbk] A new one to me

  I've been told a dozen ways to "fix" my blindness.  Everything from new glasses, a new eye doctor, and most frequently, Lasik surgery.  I had new one the other day (from one of hubby's online friends).  She said I needed to get on the eye transplant list.  If only it were that easy.

  April Brown

  Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/i.c.bray%40win.net