[Nfbk] Trip to the American Printing House for the Blind

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Wed Sep 4 17:44:24 UTC 2013

April,

APH  is a really cool place.  If you are getting the full tour, they'll do a
very good job.
If you are only getting the Museum Tour, thenyou are also getting a really
nice tour as well.
I've been on both somewhat recently.  The currator there is really great.

As for your eye, get to a doctor soon.  If you do not have a good one, I can
recommend a few!  The color tint and "messed up" conditions sound like some
things I don't want to scare you with.  Let's just say I think I know what
you're experiencing.

Please get them checked soon!

Ian