[Nfbk] Trip to the American Printing House for the Blind

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at twc.com
Wed Sep 4 17:13:31 UTC 2013

Hi April,
I would like to second Cathy's email. We would love to have you participate
in our chapter and events. It may be confusing or even scary to deal with
vision loss, but I can assure you that with the proper training and tools
you can live just as independently and as fulfilled as you are used to.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you'd like to chat or if I can
help. I am the current president of the local chapter of the NFB here in
Louisville. Also, Cathy is the president of our state affiliate of the NFB.
Either one of us (as well as  many others on this list) would be happy to
help in any way we can.

Kind regards,
Melanie