[Nfbk] Trip to the American Printing House for the Blind

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Wed Sep 4 20:26:30 UTC 2013

Hi April,
If you have time, I'd recommend visiting SEE THE WORLD. They are across the street from the printing house at 1832 Frankfort Avenue. They have talking watches, magnifiers, talking scales,  braille and large print writing accessories, accessible board games and much more in their store. Their web site is at

http://www.seetheworldstore.com/

Their phone number is
tel:(502)-447-2458

Their email is

info at seetheworldstore.com

I'm sure they can help you figure out what would be helpful to you.

All the best,
Kevin.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/kvnprl%40twc.com