[Nfbk] Trip to the American Printing House for the Blind

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 14:41:39 UTC 2013

Thanks Cathy,

     I've posted some to the Writer's Division.  I'd like to join some of
the events.  I was most interested in the bowling one a few months back, and
was unable to make it.  I'm a morning person.

Thanks Rick,

     I've recently had my first experience with talking books.  An
interesting challenge to those who are accustomed to having busy hands and
eye.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.