[Nfbk] NFBKTAD Fundraiser Details

Todd E. testephens at independenceplaceky.org
Sat Sep 21 21:28:32 UTC 2013

Looks Good and thank you, Jennifer!

Todd

From: Nfbk [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Hall
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 12:29 AM
To: NFBK
Subject: [Nfbk] NFBKTAD Fundraiser Details

Greetings fellow Federationists!  I have pasted our NFBKTAD Fundraising
Flyer for our state convention fundraiser.  Please let me know if you
experience any difficulty in receiving or reading it.  I can send it as an
attachment if necessary.  Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and
cannot wait to see each of you October 4!

Blessings,
Jennifer Hall

NFBKTAD

FUNDRAISER

                whozit_laptop.jpg  whozit_laptop.jpg  whozit_laptop.jpg
whozit_laptop.jpg  whozit_laptop.jpg
The Technology Assistance Division (TAD), is hosting a Raffle for a 32GB
iPad Mini.  Tickets are $5 each.  You can purchase them from TAD Board
Members(Todd Stephens, Melanie Peskoe, Sandra Williams, Jennifer Hall,
Michael Freholm, Scott Spaulding, & John Glisson). Proceeds will go to
increase TAD's ability to have webinars/workshops that promote blindness
skills and awareness. We appreciate your support & will draw for the iPad
mini after banquet festivities!