[Nfbk] NFBKTAD Fundraiser Details

Jennifer Hall jenny26 at tds.net
Sat Sep 21 04:29:03 UTC 2013

Greetings fellow Federationists!  I have pasted our NFBKTAD Fundraising
Flyer for our state convention fundraiser.  Please let me know if you
experience any difficulty in receiving or reading it.  I can send it as
an attachment if necessary.  Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend
and cannot wait to see each of you October 4!

Blessings,
Jennifer Hall

NFBKTAD

FUNDRAISER

whozit_laptop.jpg
whozit_laptop.jpgwhozit_laptop.jpgwhozit_laptop.jpgwhozit_laptop.jpg
The Technology Assistance Division (TAD), is hosting a Raffle for a 32GB
iPad Mini.Tickets are $5 each.You can purchase them from TAD Board
Members(Todd Stephens, Melanie Peskoe, Sandra Williams, Jennifer Hall,
Michael Freholm, Scott Spaulding, & John Glisson). Proceeds will go to
increase TAD's ability to have webinars/workshops that promote blindness
skills and awareness. We appreciate your support & will draw for the
iPad mini after banquet festivities!