[Nfbk] need some suggestion and guidance

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Sep 23 13:21:00 UTC 2013

Kathy,
    I concur with Tonia. I believe you would benefit greatly from Rehab
training at the McDowell Center.  You can get a taste of independence but in
a controlled teaching environment with other people around you.  This will
increase your confidence & give you the tools to prove yourself to your
family.  I too praise you for the desiring independence. I know it may be
easier said than done, but ultimately  moving to a city that had more
transportation opportunities may be the best bet.

Good Luck!
Nickie