[Nfbk] need some suggestion and guidance

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Mon Sep 23 16:51:09 UTC 2013

Kathy,

First off, let me say to you that I commend you for having the brevity to
reach out and ask for help so publicly.
It is ALWAYS up to you to decide what is right for you, regardless of your
past, your current situation, or your hopeful future.
It may take you a while to find, and make friends but I am sure it is
possible to find roomates.
Just remember, you need to make sure of your skills first so that you can
live on your own just in case.
Aside from that, Tonia is right.  The McDowell Center is a good start.  You
will definately need O&M and Although you may not need it, It never hurts to
learn something new from computer training or even braille or home skills.
Please keep in touch and let us know what problems you're having, and
someone will surely have some help to offer.

Ian  C. Bray