[Nfbk] some question

Kathy Pingstock kpingstock at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 18:09:01 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

I wanted to find out what part of Louisville or surrounding  cities that
blind people are living, I am new with all of this, currently living with my
sister way way out in the country, wanting to be more independent and have
friends but not sure where to start. I also have a very small poodle so I am
looking for somewhere that allows pets too, my husband passed away last year
so my life is up and down and looking to move forward, my little poodle is
not a guide dog but can not get rid of him, but want to learn how to be more
independent  with using my cane. Any help or guidance is appreciated .

Kathy