[Nfbk] Meet the Blind Month activity

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at twc.com
Wed Sep 25 16:55:53 UTC 2013

I was  thinking of a short 1-2 minute introduction and leave them with some literature and candy. I think it would be good for the general public to see us at the mall doing outreach and I think any time we provide information to people you never know when they might use it (either at work or at home, etc.) In any case, if most of you think we should scrap the idea that’s okay. We can brainstorm other ways of doing it. I was just trying to come up with some creative things we could do for MTBM. Thanks for your feedback.

Melanie