[Nfbk] The Mall

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at twc.com
Fri Sep 27 13:05:16 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

Since there seems to be several people who are interested in going to the
mall and handing out literature I think we should give it a go. We can do it
in a non-obtrusive way so as not to disrupt business. We may not reach a lot
of people, but you just never know who is ready to learn about the NFB. I
have plenty of literature and I can see if the NFBGL board will provide
candy and bags. I'd like to go on Saturday October 11. If we plan to meet at
the main entrance of the Mall St. Matthews picnic entrance we can see how
many teams we can send out with bags to a designated list of stores. After
we finish maybe we could plan to have lunch at noon in the food court. What
do you all think? I definitely still like Denise's idea to have a training
where we invite store managers to a location and give them information
there. I think this activity is more geared at being visible in the
community and doing some level outreach even if it is limited. Who's in?

Regards,

Melanie

Melanie Peskoe

Affordable Avon products with direct national shipping!

Shop online (www.youravon.com/melpeskoe) or by phone 502.262.1403

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to benefit the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: http://
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314