[Nfbk] The Mall (update)

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at twc.com
Sat Sep 28 13:40:16 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Upon further thought, I propose that rather than approaching store employees
with "information about how you can assist blind shoppers" we  give them a
"thank you for the work you do" bag. The contents of the bag will be the
same - literature about the NFB and some candy, minus the tips for working
with blind shoppers. Then, we do as others have suggested and either conduct
a training for store managers or connect with them at their staff meetings
on location. What are your thoughts?

Regards,

Melanie

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to benefit the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: http://
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314