[Nfbk] TARC 3

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Thu Dec 4 19:54:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Is something odd going on with TARC 3?  I've seen at least six Facebook posts in the last 48 hours where people have said that TARC 3 has been extremely late or hasn't shown up at all.  In one instance someone was actually "no showed" because TARC3 was so late they had to take Lyft and when TARC3 finally showed up, well out of their window, they were given a no show.  I know TARC3 is unreliable at times, but this seems like an awful lot of example concentrated together.  Has something changed in terms of management or drivers that I've missed?  Everyone has called and complained to TARC, but besides telling them to follow up, I'm not really sure what else to tell people, if anything.

Katie