[Nfbk] TARC 3

Rick Roderick rickrod at twc.com
Thu Dec 4 20:00:19 UTC 2014

Hi, Katie,

My daughter, Marissa, was one of those people. She was supposed to be picked
up at 7:45, and a Yellow Cab, one of their contractors, finally showed up at
9:00. The driver had a very strong foreign accent, and I had trouble
understanding him. The no show has been canceled because of the driver being
out of the window. The question is: have all these late trips and/or no
shows by drivers been from Yellow Cab vehicles. How many drivers were
involved? These are my questions.