[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Fundraising Auction and Chili Supper

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 20:45:14 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

The Greater Louisville chapter annual fundraising auction and chili supper
is quickly approaching. We hope to see many of you there to taste some of
Nickie Pearl's knockout chili and hopefully bid on some of the fantastic
items up for bid. The date is Saturday March 15 from 5-9pm at the Kentucky
School for the Blind (1867 Frankfort Ave). Would you like a sneak peak at
some of our auction items? What do you think about dinner for two at the
upscale Jack Frye's, or how about an overnight stay at a local hotel, or who
might like a gift certificate for candy at the locally famous Dundee Candy
Shoppe? There are many fantastic items to be had at the auction this year! I
know you'll want to save all this goodness for yourself, but don't be greedy
- invite your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers and anyone else you
happen to know!

We are still accepting auction donations so if you have any please contact
me off list either by phone at 502-262-1403 or email melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
and we can arrange to get it. Thank you so much for your continued support
of this fundraising opportunity!

Sincerely,

Melanie

Melanie Peskoe, President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Find us on facebook and Twitter @NFBGL or call 502-495-7130 for information
and announcements

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky when you shop
Amazon through the following web address: www.smile.amazon.com
<http://www.smile.amazon.com/> . 0.5% of your purchase price will go to
NFBK. It's fast and easy, but can make a huge difference in the lives of
blind Kentuckians. Thank you for your support!

Wondering what to do with your old car, truck ,or RV? Vehicle Donations Take
the Blind Further

Donate your car to benefit the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: http://
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314