[Nfbk] Yoga class for blind and visually impaired starts next Thursday!

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 19:32:12 UTC 2014

Hello list -

I wanted to let you know that the Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes
will once again hold a yoga class for blind and visually impaired
individuals starting next Thursday, March 6. The session will run for six
weeks (March 6 - April 10) on Thursday nights from 6pm to 7pm at the
McDowell Center (8412 Westport Rd.) The cost for the entire six week session
is $10. Please email me or call (melaniepeskoe at gmail.com or 262-1403) if
you'd like to participate so we can reserve your spot. Please help us spread
the word!

Thanks,

Melanie

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky when you shop
Amazon through the following web address: www.smile.amazon.com
<http://www.smile.amazon.com/> . 0.5% of your purchase price will go to
NFBK. It's fast and easy, but can make a huge difference in the lives of
blind Kentuckians. Thank you for your support!

Wondering what to do with your old car, truck ,or RV? Vehicle Donations Take
the Blind Further

Donate your car to benefit the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: http://
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314