[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Auction Items - we need your help!

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 22:05:01 UTC 2014

I’m sorry if I implied that a media campaign for the chili supper is a new thing. I should have written that we are hoping to identify ways to further our reach into the community. The NFBGL board of directors has always done a great job of getting the word out about this event. The chili supper has been well attended for many years, which is evidenced by the fantastic revenue that it has generated for our chapter.

Melanie