[Nfbk] FW: Reminder for today's Free Online Training - Working with Outlook 2013 and Window-Eyes: Part 2

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:23:21 UTC 2014

From: gw-news at gwmicro.com [mailto:gw-news at gwmicro.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:23 AM
To: gw-news at gwmicro.com
Subject: Reminder for today's Free Online Training - Working with Outlook
2013 and Window-Eyes: Part 2

This message serves as your friendly reminder to tune in to today's webinar.
All of the details including the time of the online training and how to
participate are provided below.

As many of you already know, GW Micro and Ai Squared, the makers of
ZoomText, joined forces earlier this year. There are many compelling reasons
that led to the merger of GW Micro and Ai Squared. The most notable is that
we have complementary cultures, expertise and product lines that are a
perfect synergistic fit for our existing products and new products already
under development. We want to leverage these synergies to accelerate and
broaden the development of new and innovative products.

Although GW Micro now has a new name, Ai Squared Indiana, we still offer the
same great products, services and resources as before including our free
Window-Eyes training webinars. Ai Squared Indiana's July webinar is part two
of a training series on using Microsoft Outlook 2013 with Window-Eyes. This
online training will cover several useful features and tasks including email
management, creating calendar appointments, looking up appointments using
the Window-Eyes Outlook calendar, and working with contacts.

Whether you are a seasoned veteran, or a beginner to Window-Eyes, our hope
is that GW Micro's online training webinars will enhance your Window-Eyes
skill set and provide you with the helpful information you need to be more
productive and successful on your computer.

This month's training webinar will take place on Thursday, July 10th, 2014
at 2 P.M. Eastern Time (19:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC during DST) and will last
approximately one hour in length.

There will be a corresponding keyboard shortcut reference, study guide
worksheet and answer key made available prior to the webinar that
participants can download from GW Micro's webinar training archive located
at: http://www.gwmicro.com/webinars.

To access the webinar, go to http://www.gwmicro.com/meeting. Your username
will be your first and last name. The password field should be left blank.
You do not have to register for the training. Please arrive early as there
is a limited amount of participants for each webinar, and access to the
meeting room is based on a first-come, first-served basis!

Please review Knowledge Base Article 2056 found here:
http://www.gwmicro.com/kb2056 to learn more about participating in a Ai
Squared Indiana Webinar with Talking Communities. If you need help accessing
the meeting room, please call Talking Communities support at (262) 456-5911.

The webinar will be recorded and made available for download from the GW
Micro webinar training archive. To learn more about Ai Squared Indiana's
training webinar series or to view the webinar archive, please visit:
http://www.gwmicro.com/webinars..

If you have specific questions regarding this online training webinar or
have suggestions for future webinar topics, please contact Marc Solomon via
email at msolomon at aisquared dot com.