[Nfbk] Auction items

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Mar 3 17:34:15 UTC 2014

Hey guys!
    I just got off the phone with Melanie & oh boy...do I have to share some of the awesome auction items she was telling me about.  One of my personal favorites is a guided Segway tour of the Louisville water front & Big Four bridge for 2.  Tickets for 2 to a Derby Dinner Playhouse performance, Actor’s Theater tickets, UofL & UofK t-shirts, Keep Louisville Weird gear, Kroger gift cards, Belle of Louisville tickets, An Apple IPod, Tickets to A taste of Frankfort Ave at the Clifton Center& so much more!

    This is going to be a great auction! Hope everyone plans on being there!

Nickie