[Nfbk] Auction items

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:04:03 UTC 2014

Yes we have quite a lot of nice items. We have a dinner for two at Bravo’s as well as  the very upscale restaurant Jack Frye’s. We have a party package for both bowling and Laser Blaze. There are a lot of great items! I can’t remember if I mentioned this earlier or not, but we have been given a desktop computer and a microwave oven to auction as well! So please help us spread the word far and wide about this fundraising event. The more people who come the more money we can raise. If you have any questions please connect with me.

Melanie