[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville auction list

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Thu Mar 6 16:29:40 UTC 2014

WOW!  What a wonderful list. Something for EVERYONE. Hope to see you all there.

On Mar 6, 2014, at 11:09 AM, "Melanie Peskoe" <melaniepeskoe at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share the most updated version of the auction list. I’m still working on this so there may be some changes to item groupings or there may be additions to the list, but I wanted to get this out there as soon as possible so you can spread the word and talk up the items we’ll be auctioning. Please help us fill up the seats and raise money by sharing this information far and wide!

Thanks!
Melanie

--
Melanie Peskoe, MPH