[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville auction list

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:09:33 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share the most updated version of the auction list. I'm still
working on this so there may be some changes to item groupings or there may
be additions to the list, but I wanted to get this out there as soon as
possible so you can spread the word and talk up the items we'll be
auctioning. Please help us fill up the seats and raise money by sharing this
information far and wide!

Thanks!

Melanie

--