[Nfbk] Retinitis pigmentosa, is that a cane in your pocket?

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Thu Mar 6 19:22:44 UTC 2014

I really found it interesting. It should be required listening for sighted people. They cover a lot of topics very well.

On Mar 6, 2014, at 1:31 PM, joshgentry74 at gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Kevin, I really enjoyed this. It's funny how you don't realize that you do certain things until you hear someone else talk about it. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/kvnprl%40twc.com