[Nfbk] Check Out Loop!

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:04:52 UTC 2014

HI everyone,

I used this for the firs time last night & it worked great. Here is more info from looppay. It's a great option for those who can't use apple pay.

I just discovered LoopPay and thought you would be interested... LoopPay allows you to pay with your phone while storing all your cards in one place.

You need to order a LoopPay Fob or ChargeCase and download the free LoopWallet™ app.  Now, with LoopPay, I almost don’t need to carry my wallet anymore.  It's an amazing way to pay.

Click my personal link to check it out:
http://get.looppay.com/SHpI