[Nfbk] Cookbook by April Brown

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:31:03 UTC 2014

Hello List!

     I haven't posted in a long time.  I have finally finished my Cookbook.  Coffee, Tea, and Gluten Free.  A cookbook for people with food allergies, low dexterity, low memory, and low vision.  I'd appreciate anyone who would like to review the ebook and leave a review.  I have a coupon available to purchase it on Smashwords for free.  Please respond if you like to review it for free.  I'll send an email privately with the coupon and the link.

      Smashwords:  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/482391

     I will be able to make adjustments, if anyone has any to recommend.

      It is also available in almost large font print through Create Space on Amazon.  I do not have a coupon for either Create Space or Amazon.

        Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O6UMWQA

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts