[Nfbk] FW: Public Survey to find the needs of Kentuckians with Disabilities- please distribute

John Glisson jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Thu Nov 6 17:16:40 UTC 2014

Please distribute and forgive the duplication if you're received this from
other sources. John g.

Survey on the needs of individuals with disabilities in Kentucky
<https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bCtgFuNjTsOW9Fj>

Please see the attached ad for more information. I very much appreciate your
help in ensuring that as many people as possible have an opportunity to
provide input.

Follow the thread of messages below for more information.

Screen Reader users are not likely to be able to use the attachment, but the
survey should be accessible!

John Glisson, Director

Outreach & Adapted Technologies

Independence Place, Inc.

1093 S. Broadway, STE 1218

Lexington, KY 40504

(859) 266-2807 (V/TTY)

(877) 266-2807 (Toll Free)

(859) 335-0627 (Fax)

jglisson at independenceplaceky.org (E-mail)

HTTP://www.independenceplaceky.org <http://www.independenceplaceky.org/>
(Home Page)

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  if you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination,

distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  if you think that you have
received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete

this message permanently from your computer files.