[Nfbk] I have something I would like to share.

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 19:56:18 UTC 2014

I have something you all might be interested in, I found accessible Microsoft office app in the App Store. The name of this app is office suite. The price is $.99, it is totally accessible. The app has all of the bells and whistles and you were fine on Microsoft office documents spreadsheets and some other things I can't remember. Oh yeah power points, and it has a way you can do presentations, I don't have all the information yet, but if I learn more I'll share it. I just thought I would like to share this with you guys take care. Have a great weekend