[Nfbk] new member-good evening

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 18:44:17 UTC 2014

Hi Kathy.
My name is Denise Franklin, And my husband and I live in the south eastern part of Louisville. One reason that blind people are living in just about every part of Louisville is, we have a pretty good paratransit service. Louisville is pretty spread out with lots of suburbs on the outskirts. That is where you would find most of the retail shopping. The riverfront area is Is currently being developed with apartments, condominiums and some nightlife. I understand, that most of the housing is very pricey. Where you choose to live may depend on what kind of housing you prefer, apartment condominium or single-family home. I don't really know much about other cities in Kentucky, but if you choose to move to Louisville, I would be glad to help in anyway I could.

Sent from my iPhone