[Nfbk] Reminder: NFBGL August Meeting

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Aug 2 21:38:07 UTC 2015

Good evening!

The NFB of Greater Louisville’s August meeting will be held this Friday, August 7th from 5:30pm till 9:30pm at the Clifton Center.  The Clifton Center is located at, 2117 Payne Street.  If you need ramp or elevator access please use the east side entrance.  We will be meeting in the Clifton room which is on the second floor.

At this meeting we’ll be having a philosophy discussion as well as pizza & bingo.  The cost for pizza & bingo is $5 per person & you will be entitled to, 2 slices of pizza, drink, dessert & a bingo card.
  We ask that you RSVP no later than Thursday August 6th.  Please feel free to bring friends & family...just make sure to RSVP for them too!

This will be the last month you can donate school supplies for Family Scholar House & get your name entered in the drawing for the all expense paid trip to State convention.  For every packaged school supply item you donate, your name will go in the drawing.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Respectfully,
Nickie